A small submersible craft carried aboard Thunderbird 2 and used for underwater rescues.
An atomic fusion reactor is used to propel Thunderbird 4 to a speed of 40 knots on the surface and 160 knots underwater. A powerful adjustable searchlight enables aquanaut Gordon Tracy (figure included) to effect deep underwater rescues using a wide variety of instruments including cutting lasers, demolition rockets and battering rams, all contained within the nose section of this the smallest of the International Rescue craft.Requires 1 AA battery (not included).
• Battery operated working search light
• Optional missiles and tools
• Includes Gordon Tracy figure
• 8 sprues + mirror sticker
• Includes decal sheet, illustrated instructions and AIP sticker
• 1:48 scale plastic model kit from AIP, requires paint and glue
L:195mm W:78mm H:75mm
Thunderbirds™ and © ITC Entertainment Group Limited 1964, 1999 and 2021. Licensed by ITV Ventures Limited. All rights reserved.