• Class 37/4 Locomotive 37558 ‘Avro Vulcan’ XH558’
British N gauge models are produced at a scale of 1:148 and run on 9mm wide track.
• 1:144 Scale Vulcan in original ‘anti-flash’ white colour scheme
• 1:144 Scale Vulcan in final camouflage colour scheme
• Reproduction of the English Electric ‘Vulcan Works’ locomotive works plate
• Reproduction of the Avro airframe identification plate from XH558
• Set of original RAF Training Board card reproductions
• Fine art print of the aircraft and locomotive
In 2016 a unique relationship was formed between DRS and the Trust, which culminated in the naming of a Class 37 locomotive (37424 built at the Vulcan Foundry in Newton-le-Willows by English Electric) as 37558 ‘Avro Vulcan XH558’. To celebrate the synergy between these two outstanding examples of British innovation and engineering prowess from the late 1950’s, we are proud to produce this special collector’s edition pack which will be sure to delight railway and aviation enthusiasts alike.
N gauge is ideal for modellers with limited space but where it is still possible to run proper length trains! The attention to detail and level of decoration on Graham Farish models is breathtaking