Unlock a cauldron full of new playable content in this Dungeons and Dragons sourcebook.
Natasha the Dark, Iggwilv the Witch Queen, daughter of Baba Yaga or simply the witch named Tasha, well-known for her spells such as Tasha’s hideous laughter, has compiled all the precious lore she has gathered during her illustrious career as an adventurer for the enrichment of all. Her book offers a taste of the great power that awaits D&D players and dungeon masters everywhere! Contained within the archmage’s musings are:
- 92 pages full of new rules options and 22 new subclasses for all of the character classes in the Player’s Handbook, like the Fey Wanderer Ranger
- Introducing the Artificer in a major rules expansion, plus the new Armorer subclass
- New spells, magic items, and artifacts, as well as the introduction of magical tattoos and Group Patrons and sidekicks
- An expanded Dungeon Master toolkit, including a plethora of puzzle guides of varying difficulties
- New rules to rework a character's racial traits to customize their origin story
- Run games in new locations like Enchanted Springs and Eldritch Storms